So I finally did a major cleanup for monchikichiki. Hihi :) After what seems to be ages. Fret not, the previous posts are all in the draft section because ... I realised the teenage me was too honest with the digital world and also the fact that my grammar was so out I cringed reading through some of the random posts. But hey, the effort was there so good job, self! Plus, I have assignments to do and when else would be the best time to procrastinate, right?
Ok, that's one habit I should get rid of.
And also I get distracted ever so easily. Ugh.
I'm still a bit rusty in writing blogs. So, a few months ago, got myself some mini-journals as souvenirs from my trip to Spain. Been trying to commit myself with writing down my thoughts and self-reflections in there and ... let's say it's a slow progress.
But a slow progress is still progress, so, here's to improvements! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment