Friday, 3 February 2012

Technology ruins ____________

Don’t you think it’s funny that in today’s modern world, when things get awkward (even between your supposedly good/close friends), we’d take out our gadgets to ‘avoid’ those moments and make things seem ‘normal’ but when you decide to text/call each other one day to ‘bridge the gap’ these gadgets seem to magically be out of reach?

So what if you have the latest model of whatever phone there is in the market. Given how everything is at the moment -- distance, time constrain and everything else, we'd know better. But I guess not. We're not as smart as our phones I guess.

Maybe I'm saying this because my phone isn't as smart as others (so I don't really experience this phenomenon) but I think I'm speaking on behalf of a lot of people. People who are tired of waiting for a conversation. Maybe I'm just too boring for you to talk to. Yeah, let's face it, that's always a possibility. Really, what happened to communication with people in the old school way? Must communication be limited to just 140 characters or do we need to always make conversations through a website?

And at the end of the day we'd use the E word and how we lack effort and all that. Yeaaaah right pfffttttttttt. Well, I know where I stand there. Yeayy!

(This is written by an emotional me so sorry. Just ... yeah. Nevermind.)

No comments:

Post a Comment